Restoring Data with Recovery Wizard
In the event of a disaster, you can boot the machine from Veeam Recovery Media and restore data using the Recovery wizard.
Before you initiate bare metal recovery, review the prerequisites. Then boot the system from the Recovery Media and complete these steps:
- Configure network settings.
- Launch Recovery wizard.
- Select backup location.
- Specify backup location settings.
- Select backup and restore point.
- [Optional] Map Restored Disks.
- Review setup and launch restore process.
- [Optional] Restore additional files.
- Finish working with Veeam Recovery Media.