Including Template Jobs
Unless a template job is INCLUDED into the list of plan components available for a scope, it will not be visible for use in orchestration plans for the scope. By default, all configured template jobs are excluded from the list of plan components available for scopes created manually; only the Admin Scope has all the jobs included.
To modify the list of template jobs available for a scope:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Plan Components > Template Jobs.
- Select the scope:
- Click the Scopes link.
- In the Change Scope window, select a check box next to the required scope, and click Apply.
- Select check boxes next to the necessary jobs, and click Include or Exclude.
You can simultaneously edit the list of plan components available for multiple scopes. To do that, select check boxes next to the required scopes in the Change Scope window. After you click Include or Exclude, the changes will be applied to all the selected scopes at the same time.
After you make a template job INCLUDED for a scope, Plan Authors will be able to use this job to protect VMs included in replica and restore plans for the scope. For more information on creating and editing replica and restore plans, see Working with Regular Replica Plans and Working with Restore Plans.