You can choose to finalize failback from VM replicas to production VMs right after the failback operation completes.
To commit failback for a plan in the FAILBACK state:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Run.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Run.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- At the Commit Failback step, review the description of the commit failback process.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.