If you need to manually add credentials under which failover plan steps will be launched:
- Select a VAO site for which the credentials will be available when creating and launching failover plans.
- In the Credentials column, click Add.
- In the Add VAO Credential window, click Click to choose.
- In the Choose Account window:
- In the Domain field, enter the domain to which the account that you are willing to add belongs.
- In the Account field, enter the name of the account that you are willing to add.
- Click Find to search for the account.
- Select the account and click Add.
- In the Add VAO Credential window, use the Password field to enter a password for the account that you are willing to add.
- Click Save.
Send feedback | Updated on 3/8/2018