This action will switch from production VMs back to VM replicas. For more information on the undo failback operation, see the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide, section Undo Failback.
To perform an undo operation for a plan in the FAILBACK state:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Undo.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Undo.
- Complete the Undo Plan wizard.
- At the Undo Plan step, review the description of the undo operation.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
If the undo failback process encounters an error while being performed, it will not be halted automatically. The plan will proceed until the process is complete.
You can use the Halt option to terminate the undo failback process manually. For more information on stopping a PROCESSING failover plan, see Halting Failover.
You can use the Undo option to resume the undo failback process again.