Configuring Original Recovery Location
Since all resource groups included in the Original Recovery Location are empty by default and depend on processed VMs, you cannot customize its resource settings. However, you can still customize some general settings for the location:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Recovery Locations.
- In the list of recovery locations, select Original VM Location, and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Recovery Location wizard:
- To change the datastore capacity level that must not be breached during the recovery process, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Restore Recovery Locations (step 5).
- To choose whether you want to enable Instant VM Recovery for the location, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Restore Recovery Locations (step 6).