You may schedule a time for a failover plan to execute. Only the failover process can be scheduled — all other operations (failback, undo failover and so on) must be performed manually in the VAO UI.
To schedule a failover plan:
- Select the plan.
- From the Launch menu, select Schedule.
- Complete the Schedule Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- At the Options step, select the Enable Scheduled execution for this Plan check box, and choose whether you want to run the plan on schedule or after any other plan.
If you want to run the plan at a specific time, select the Schedule on option and choose the date and time.
If you want to run the plan after another plan, choose the Schedule after option and select the preceding plan.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
You can disable a configured schedule if you no longer need it. To do that, clear the Enable Scheduled execution for this Plan check box at the Options step of the Schedule Plan wizard.