For each VM included in a failover plan, you can add and remove steps performed when processing the VM:
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- In the Plan Groups column, select a group.
- In the Virtual Machines column select a VM.
- The Steps column will display the list of steps to perform for the VM.
To change step execution order, use the Up and Down arrows to move steps up and down the list.
To remove a step, select the step and click Delete.
To add a step, click Add. The Add Step window will be displayed. Use the list of plan steps available for the site to select steps to be performed for the VM during failover. For more information on enabling plan steps, see Configuring Veeam Availability Orchestrator.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.