Running Halted Storage Plans
To run a HALTED storage plan:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Continue.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Continue.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Operator password.
- At the Resume Plan step, select an option to resume plan execution.
Choose whether you want to proceed with plan execution from the next plan step or to retry the failed step.
If you select the Retry failed option, VAO will execute the Storage Failover step again only in case the plan halted when trying to execute the Register VM step. For more information on steps performed by VAO, see Appendix. Orchestration Plan Steps.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish. The failover process will be started.