For each group in an orchestration plan, you can enable, disable or change VM processing options:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator or Plan Author. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- In the Plan Groups column, select a VM group and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Group wizard.
To specify credentials to run in-guest OS scripts inside VMs being tested or recovered, follow the instructions provided in both section Creating Failover Plans (step 4G) and section Creating Restore Plans (step 4H).
At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.