This action will interrupt plan execution. Currently-executing steps will be completed, then the plan will enter the HALTED state. For more information on working with HALTED failover plans, see Managing Halted Plans.
To stop a PROCESSING failover plan:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Halt.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Halt.
- Complete the Halt Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- [This step applies only if you have any other orchestration plans scheduled to run after the plan completes]
At the Schedule Impact steps, choose whether you want to proceed to or cancel execution of subsequent plans after the current plan enters the HALTED state.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.