Configuring Windows Credentials Parameter
If you want to provide credentials that the script will use to run within the guest OS of a VM included in an orchestration plan, do the following:
- Add credentials that the script will use to connect to the VM when performing recovery as described in section Managing Credentials.
- Navigate to Plan Steps.
- In the Steps column, select the script step and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Custom Script Step wizard:
- At the Step Parameters step:
- In the Step Parameters column, select Windows Credentials.
- In the Parameter Details column, click the NONE link below to the Default Value field.
- In the Select Default Value window, select the necessary credentials and click OK.
- [This step applies only if you set the Execute Location parameter value to Veeam Backup Server or VAO Server]
At the Update Existing Plans step, choose whether you want to apply the configured settings to all plans created for all scopes at the same time.
- At the Summary step, review the configured settings and click Finish.
If you do not specify any credentials, the script will fail to run, and the Readiness Check test will report that the Windows Credentials parameter settings are not configured.