Unless a DataLab is ASSIGNED to a scope, it will not be visible for use in orchestration plans for the scope. By default, none of discovered DataLabs is assigned to any scope.
To modify the list of DataLabs available for a scope:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration tab.
- Navigate to DataLab Assignment.
- Select a DataLab, and click Assign or Unassign.
- In the Assign DataLab to Scope window, select the scope and click OK.
After you make a DataLab ASSIGNED to a scope, Plan Authors will be able to use this lab for on-demand or scheduled testing of orchestration plans for the scope. For more information, see Testing Failover Plans and Testing Restore Plans.