Configuring Lab Groups
If required, you can customize lab group settings, in much the same way as editing an orchestration plan.
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator or Plan Author. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Navigate to DataLabs.
- In the DataLabs column, select the newly created lab group.
- To customize VM recovery options and change default steps that will be performed for VMs in the lab group, click Properties.
In the Edit Lab Group wizard, specify the required settings following the instructions provided in section Creating Regular Replica Plans (steps 5–6) or Creating Restore Plans (steps 6–7), and click Finish.
- To define the order in which VMs will be started, use the Up and Down arrows in the Virtual Machines column.
- To select steps performed when processing each VM, select a VM in the Virtual Machines column, and follow the instruction provided in section Configuring Steps.
- To modify parameter settings for each step, select a step in the Steps column, and follow the instruction provided in section Configuring Step Parameters.
- To delete the lab group, click Delete.
- To save changes made to the lab group settings, click Save.