To create a new scope:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration tab.
- Navigate to Users and Scopes.
- In the Scopes column, click Add.
- In the New Scope window, use the Name and Description fields to enter a name for the new scope and provide a description for future reference. The maximum length of the scope name is 64 characters; the following characters are not supported: * : / \ ? " < > |
To save the scope, click Add.
Send feedback | Updated on 4/16/2019