You may need to add new VM groups or remove some groups from an orchestration plan:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator or Plan Author. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- To remove a VM group, in the Plan Groups column, select the group and click Delete.
- To add a VM group, in the Plan Groups column, click Add. The Add VM Group wizard will be displayed.
To configure VM recovery options, select a template job and choose default steps that will be performed for all VMs in the group. Follow the instructions provided in both section Creating Failover Plans and section Creating Restore Plans.
At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.