Step 5. Specify Scheduling Settings
In this article
At the Start Time and Recurrence step of the wizard, define scheduling settings for the lab:
- Click the Schedule icon next to the Start testing on the following day and time field, configure the necessary schedule, and click Apply.
- Choose the necessary option:
- Run this test only once — to test plans once on the specified day.
- Run daily at the same time — to start testing at a specific time every day.
- Run weekly on the same day — to start testing once a week on the specified day.