Step 15. Install Additional Veeam ONE Monitor Clients
This step applies only if you want to install an additional instance of Veeam ONE Monitor Client (separately from the VAO server) to access the Veeam ONE functionality remotely.
- Download the VAO product installation VAO_3.0.iso file from the Veeam downloads page. You can burn the downloaded image file to a CD/DVD or mount the installation image to the target machine using disk image emulation software.
- Insert the installation disc into the CD/DVD drive or mount the installation image. The setup will open a splash screen with VAO installation options.
- Click Install.
- Complete the Veeam Availability Orchestrator Setup wizard:
- At the License Agreement step of the wizard, read and accept both the Veeam license agreement and the 3rd party components license agreement. If you reject the agreements, you will not be able to continue installation.
To read the terms of the license agreement for the 3rd party components, click View.
- At the Program Features step of the wizard, choose Veeam ONE Monitor Client to be installed. If necessary, you can change the installation directory.
- At the System Configuration Check step of the wizard, check whether all prerequisite software is available on the target system.
If some of the required software components are missing, the wizard will offer to install missing software automatically. To do that, click Install. When all the required software is installed, click Re-check to repeat verification.
- At the Veeam ONE Server Connection step of the wizard, specify the hostname or IP address of the VAO server.
- At the Ready to Install step of the wizard, review installation configuration. Click Install to begin installation.