Resetting Regular Replica Plans
If a regular replica plan becomes inconsistent with the virtual environment, you can reset the plan state. This will return the plan to the DISABLED state, without making any changes to the external virtual infrastructure.
To reset the state of a regular replica plan:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Manage menu, select Reset.
Right-click the plan name and select Manage > Reset.
- Complete the Reset Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator password.
- At the Readiness Check step, select the Run a Readiness Check after reset is complete check box to run a readiness check to confirm that the changes are valid.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.