Installing Veeam Availability Orchestrator
During VAO installation, VAO server components will be installed all together on a single machine. For more information on the components, see Architecture Overview.
When installing VAO, mind the following limitations:
To install VAO, perform the following steps:
- Start the setup wizard.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Choose components to install.
- Provide a license file.
- Perform system configuration check.
- Specify service account credentials.
- Choose a SQL server.
- Create SQL server databases.
- Specify service ports.
- Select a certificate for the VAO UI.
- Specify data locations.
- Review installation summary.
- Upgrade to Veeam Backup & Replication 10a.
- [Optional] Install Veeam ONE Client on a separate machine.
Before You Begin
Before you begin installation, check the following prerequisites:
- Make sure the machine where VAO will be installed meets the prerequisite conditions described in section System Requirements.
- Download the VAO product installation VeeamAvailabilityOrchestrator_22.214.171.1248.iso file from the Veeam downloads page. You can burn the downloaded image file to a CD/DVD or mount the installation image to the target machine using disk image emulation software.