Viewing License Details
To view VAO license details:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For more information, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration tab.
- Navigate to License.
The licensing section will display details on the currently installed VAO license.
The following details are available for the current license:
- Status — the license status. The status will depend on the license type, the number of days remaining until license expiration, the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any), and the number of VMs that exceeded the allowed increase limit (if any).
Click the Details link to get more information on the number of licenses consumed by managed VMs, and the number of licenses reserved for New VMs that exceed the license limit and that were discovered less than a month ago.
For more information on New VMs, see Exceeding License Limit.
- Instances — the total number of licenses for VMs included in the license file.
- Expiration Date — the date when the license will expire.
- License Type — the license type (Rental, Subscription, Evaluation, NFR).
- License ID — the ID of the provided license file (required for contacting Veeam Customer Support).
- Licensed To — the name of an organization to which the license was issued.
- Package — the software product for which the license was issued.
- Support ID — the ID of the contract (required for contacting Veeam Customer Support).