To start failback for a plan in the FAILOVER state:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Run.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Run.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, re-type Site Administrator or Failover Plan Author password.
- At the Progress Plan step, select Failback to Production.
- At the Failback to Production step, review the description of the failback process.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
Failback operations are not supported for deployment scenarios in which you configure replication jobs on a Veeam Backup & Replication server connected to a Production VAO server.
However, you can perform failback using the embedded Veeam Backup & Replication server in the DR site:
1. Create a replication job on the server.
2. After the replication job finishes, run the permanent failover process as described in section Performing Permanent Failover of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.