To start failback for a plan in the FAILOVER state:
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Run.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Run.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the VAO Administrator or Plan Author password.
- At the Progress Plan step, select Failback.
- At the VM Recovery Location step, select a location to which VM groups included in the plan will be recovered.
For a recovery location to be displayed in the Available Recovery Locations list, it must be created and included into the list of plan components available for the scope, as described in section Configuring Veeam Availability Orchestrator.
If you want the recovered VMs to have the same tags as the source VMs, select the Restore VM Tags check box.
If you are willing to fail back to a new recovery location and the selected location includes several hosts, datastores and networks, VAO will use the round-robin algorithm to recover VMs added to the plan. For more information, see How VAO Processes Resources.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.