To install Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows:
- Download the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows setup archive from this Veeam webpage, and save the downloaded archive on the computer where you plan to install the product.
- Double-click the downloaded setup archive.
- To install Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, you must accept the license agreements:
- Select the I agree to the Veeam End User License Agreement check box.
- Select the I accept the terms of the 3rd Party Components License Agreements check box.
- Click Install.
- After the installation process is complete, you can instruct Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows to perform the following advanced actions:
- Auto-configure settings for the backup job. To learn more, see Auto-Configuring Scheduled Backup Job.
- Create a recovery image for your computer. To learn more, see Creating Veeam Recovery Media.