Step 6. Finalize Restore
After you close the wizard, Veeam Backup & Replication opens the Veeam Backup browser with the file system tree of the restored Veeam Agent computer.
You can perform the following operations in the Veeam Backup browser:
- Compare files and folders from a backup with the original files and folders.
- Restore only changed files and folders to the original location.
- Copy files and folders to the Veeam Backup & Replication console or network shared folder.
- Restore files and folders to the original location.
- Restore permissions only.
- Launch application item restore.
- Open files in Microsoft Windows File Explorer.
After you finish restoring files, close the Veeam Backup browser.
Consider the following: