Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows provides the following information about separate restore points in the backup chain:
- Backed up items: items that you have chosen to back up
- Backup duration: duration of the backup job session
- Restore point size: size of the resulting backup file
- Total backup size: total size of all backup files created by the backup job in the target location
- Average backup time: average time of all successful backup job sessions displayed in the chart
- Free disk space: amount of free disk space remaining in the target location
- Details on operations performed during the backup job session
To view the restore point statistics:
- Double-click the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows icon in the system tray or right-click the icon and select Control Panel.
- In the Status view, click the necessary bar in the chart.
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows will display detailed statistics on the selected backup job session. To get back to a chart view, click the arrow icon at the top left corner of the window.
If transaction log backup is enabled for the job, you can also view transaction log backup statistics. To lean more, see Transaction Log Backup Statistics.