Configuring General Settings
Veeam Backup for Google Cloud allows you to configure general settings that are applied to all performed operations and deployed architecture components:
- Define for how long obsolete snapshots and session records will be retained.
- Provide certificates to secure connections between Veeam Backup for Google Cloud architecture components.
- Configure notification settings for automated delivery of reports.
- Change the time zone set on the backup appliance.
- Register applications to be able to grant permissions to service accounts in the Google Cloud console automatically.