Editing Cloud SQL Accounts
For each Cloud SQL account, you can modify settings configured while adding the account:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts > Cloud SQL Accounts.
- Select the account and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Account wizard:
- At the Account Info step, provide a new description and nickname for the account.
- At the General Settings step, modify the credentials that are used to access the Cloud SQL instances added to backup policies.
- At the Summary step, review summary information and click Finish to confirm the changes.