Creating Backup Policies
To create a backup policy, do the following:
- Launch the Add Cloud SQL Policy wizard.
- Specify a backup policy name and description.
- Choose a project to which Cloud SQL instances that you plan to back up belong.
- Configure backup source settings.
- Configure backup target settings.
- Create a schedule for the backup policy.
- Choose whether you want to use a staging server to perform backup.
- Specify automatic retry, health check and notification settings for the backup policy.
- Review the estimated cost of protecting the selected Cloud SQL instances.
- Check the required permissions.
- Finish working with the wizard.