For each project, you can modify settings configured while adding the project:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Permissions > Projects.
- Select the project and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Project wizard:
- To modify the list of tasks that Veeam Backup for Google Cloud can perform for the project, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Projects (step 2).
- To choose another service account or to create a new account to access the project, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Projects (step 3).
You cannot change the service account that is used to access the project where the backup appliance belongs (that is, the project specified during the product installation).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish to confirm the changes.