Orchestrating Failback with HPE Storage Plans
After you run an HPE storage plan and want to fail back to VMs running on primary volumes, you must perform the following steps:
- Reset the plan as described in section Resetting Storage Plans.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes for Orchestrator to collect data on the updated configuration.
- Run a readiness check to ensure the plan is ready for failback as described in section Running Plan Readiness Check.
- Run the plan again as described in section Running Storage Failover.
- Perform the start operation for the remote copy group as described in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support Center for 3PAR storage systems and Primera storage systems.
If you have not enabled the auto synchronize option for the remote copy group before running the plan, you should also: