Halting Storage Failover
The Halt action interrupts plan execution. Any steps currently executing will be completed, then the plan will enter the HALTED state. To learn how to work with HALTED storage plans, see Managing Halted Plans.
To stop a running storage plan:
- Navigate to Recovery Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Halt.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Halt.
- Complete the Halt Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Credentials step, retype your password.
- [This step applies only if you have any other recovery plans scheduled to run after the plan completes]
At the Schedule Impact step, choose whether you want to proceed with or cancel execution of subsequent plans after the current plan enters the HALTED state.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.