Running Halted Storage Plans
To run a HALTED storage plan:
- Navigate to Recovery Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Continue.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Continue.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Credentials step, retype your password.
- At the Resume Settings step, select an option to resume plan execution.
Choose whether you want to proceed with plan execution from the next plan step or to retry the failed step.
If you select the Retry failed step option, Orchestrator will execute the Storage Failover step again only in case the plan halts when trying to execute the Register VM step. For more information on steps performed by Orchestrator, see Appendix A. Recovery Plan Steps.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish. The failover process will be started.