You can use the backup console to create a Veeam Recovery Media for a Veeam Agent computer that you manage in Veeam Backup & Replication. The process of creating a Veeam Recovery Media in Veeam Backup & Replication does not differ from the regular one performed on a Veeam Agent computer. To learn more, see the Veeam Recovery Media section in the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows User Guide.
Before you create a Veeam Recovery Media, check prerequisites. Then use the Create Recovery Media wizard to create a Veeam Recovery Media.
- Launch the Create Recovery Media wizard.
- Review recovery media options.
- Specify a path to the ISO file.
- Review recovery image settings.
- Take additional steps to finalize recovery media creation.