Viewing Veeam Agent Backup Job Report
You can generate a report with details about Veeam Agent backup job session performance. The report contains data on the latest backup job session initiated for the job. To generate a report:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, click the Jobs node.
- Depending on the backup job settings, do the following:
- If the backup job does not back up Microsoft SQL Server transaction logs, in the working area, select the necessary job and click Report on the ribbon or right-click the job and select Report.
- If the backup job backs up Microsoft SQL Server transaction logs, in the working area, select the necessary job and click Report > Instance Backup on the ribbon or right-click the job and select Report > Instance Backup.
For more information about backup of Microsoft SQL Server transaction logs, see Microsoft SQL Server Transaction Log Settings.
The report contains data on the latest job session:
- Cumulative session statistics: session duration details, details of the session performance, amount of read, processed and transferred data, backup size, compression and deduplication ratios.
- Detailed statistics for every protected computer processed within the session: processing duration details, backup data size, amount of read and transferred data, list of warnings and errors (if any).
Consider the following: