You can specify backup settings for the job if you have selected the Managed by backup server mode at the Job Mode step of the wizard.
To specify settings for a backup chain created with the backup job:
- Click Advanced at one of the following steps of the wizard:
- Local Storage — if you have selected to save backup files on a local storage of a Veeam Agent computer.
- Shared Folder — if you have selected to save backup files in a network shared folder.
- Storage — if you have selected to save backup files in a Veeam backup repository.
- [For Veeam Agent jobs managed by the backup server] If you want to periodically create synthetic full backups, on the Backup tab, select the Create synthetic full backups periodically check box and click Days to schedule synthetic full backups on the necessary week days.
- If you want to periodically create active full backups, select the Create active full backups periodically check box. Use the Monthly on or Weekly on selected days options to define scheduling settings.
Consider the following: