Editing Veeam Agent Backup Job Settings
You can edit Veeam Agent backup jobs configured in Veeam Backup & Replication at any time. For example, you may want to edit a backup job to change the backup scope, target location or job scheduling settings.
Mind the following:
- You cannot change the type of protected computers added to the job and the job mode (that is, change a Veeam Agent backup job to a backup policy and vice versa).
- If you want to specify another backup repository as a target for backups created by the job, you must delete backups from the old repository or move backups to the new repository prior to changing a backup repository in the job settings.
- [For Veeam Agent backup jobs for Linux computers] You cannot change the backup mode from file-level to volume-level and vice versa.
To edit job settings:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Jobs.
- In the working area, select the job and click Edit on the ribbon or right-click the job and select Edit.
- Complete the steps of the Edit Agent Backup Job wizard to change the job settings as required.