You can view detailed information about protected computers. The detailed information provides the following data:
- Host name
- IP address
Keep in mind that IP address is not available for members of a protection group with a flexible scope.
- Fingerprint (for computers running a Linux OS)
- Key algorithm (for computers running a Linux OS)
- Operating system
- Veeam Agent version
- CBT driver version (for computers running a Microsoft Windows Server OS)
To view detailed information about a protected computer:
- Open the Inventory view.
- In the inventory pane, expand the Physical Infrastructure node.
- In the working area, select the computer and click Details on the ribbon or right-click the computer and select Details.