To specify settings for a backup chain created with the backup policy:
- Click Advanced at one of the following steps of the wizard:
- Local Storage — if you have selected to save backup files on a local storage of a Veeam Agent computer.
- Shared Folder — if you have selected to save backup files in a network shared folder.
- Storage — if you have selected to save backup files in a Veeam backup repository or cloud repository.
- If you want to periodically create active full backups, select the Create active full backups periodically check box. Use the Monthly on or Weekly on selected days options to define scheduling settings.
Before scheduling periodic full backups, you must make sure that you have enough free space on the target location.