To add a new Salesforce organization, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Salesforce > Salesforce Orgs.
- Click Add Salesforce Organization. The Add Salesforce Organization window will open.
- In the Log in with Salesforce account section, connect to a Salesforce organization that you want to add. To do that:
- Choose whether you want to use a Salesforce organization hosted on a production instance, sandbox instance or custom domain. If you select the Custom option, you must also specify the organization domain name.
- Click Log in with Salesforce account. You will be redirected to the Salesforce authentication webpage.
- On the Salesforce authentication webpage, enter credentials of a Salesforce user of the organization that you want to add, and click Log in. After that, you will be redirected back to the Add Salesforce Organization window in Veeam Backup for Salesforce.
The specified Salesforce user must be assigned permissions required for Veeam Backup for Salesforce to be able to perform backup and restore operations. For information, see Required Permissions.
- In the Add Salesforce Organization window, in the Select company section, choose whether you want to assign the organization to an existing or to a new company:
- If you want to add a new company to Veeam Backup for Salesforce and to assign the organization to it, select the Create new company option, and specify a name for the new company.
- If you want to assign the organization to an existing company, select the Choose existing company option, and choose the necessary company from the drop-down list.
For a company to be displayed in the list, it must be created beforehand as described in section Adding Companies.
- Click Save.