Updating Veeam Backup for Salesforce
Veeam Backup for Salesforce allows you to check for new product versions and available package updates, download and install them right from the Web UI.
To view the product details:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to About.
The About section displays the following information:
- Build version — the currently installed version of Veeam Backup for Salesforce.
- Management Console version — the currently installed version of the Management Console service.
- Restore module version — the currently installed version of the Veeam restore service.
- Backup module version — the currently installed version of the Veeam backup service.
- Instance ID — the unique identification number of the default protected Salesforce organization.
It is recommended that you timely install available updates to avoid performance issues while working with the product. For example, timely installed security updates may help you prevent potential security issues and reduce the risk of compromising sensitive data.
In This Section