Restoring Field Values
Field value restore jobs allow you to recover earlier versions of changed of deleted field values.
You can only restore values of existing fields using this type of restore. If the fields were removed from Salesforce, you must perform the metadata restore first.
To create a field value restore job, perform the following steps:
- Launch the Restore Field Values wizard.
- Specify a name and description for the restore job.
- Select Salesforce organizations.
- Select records whose field values you want to restore.
- Select fields whose values will be restored.
- Configure additional restore settings.
- Check permissions.
- Finish working with the wizard.