Record restore jobs allow you to restore earlier versions of modified or corrupted records and linked objects.
To create a record restore job, perform the following steps:
- Launch the Restore Records wizard.
- Specify a name and description for the restore job.
- Select Salesforce organizations.
- Choose the data that will be restored.
- Choose what attachments associated with the specified records will be restored.
- Enable restore of object hierarchy.
- Configure additional restore settings.
- Check permissions.
- Finish working with the wizard.