Restoring Data with Recovery Wizard
In the event of a disaster, you can boot the machine from Veeam Recovery Media and restore data using the Recovery wizard.
- Configure settings.
- Launch Recovery wizard.
- Select backup location.
- Specify backup location settings.
- Select backup and restore point.
- [Optional] Map Restored Disks.
- [Optional] Specify Advanced Restore Settings.
- Review setup and launch restore process.
- [Optional] Restore additional files.
- Finish working with Veeam Recovery Media.