After you have set up the Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure, you can proceed to performing data protection and disaster recovery tasks using the cloud repository.
You can perform the following tasks targeted at the cloud repository:
- vCD backup (for VMware vSphere platform)
- Backup copy (to a cloud repository only. Backup copy from the cloud is not supported.)
- Full VM restore
- vCD restore (for VMware vSphere platform)
- VM files restore
- VM disks restore (for VMware vSphere platform)
- VM guest OS files restore (Microsoft Windows FS only. Multi-OS restore is not supported.)
- Application items restore
- Disk export (for backups created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows)
- Guest OS files restore (for backups created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows)
Backups created on the cloud repository are displayed under the Backups > Cloud node in the inventory pane of the Home view.
Backups of physical devices (Veeam Agent backups) created by subtenants on the cloud repository are displayed under the Agents node in the working area of the Backups > Cloud node.