Managing Tenant Accounts
The SP can perform the following actions with tenant accounts:
- Disable and enable tenant accounts.
- Rename tenant accounts.
- Change passwords for tenant accounts.
- Change resource allocation for tenant accounts.
- Redeploy network extension appliances for tenant accounts.
- View resource consumption by tenant machines.
- Delete tenant accounts.
By default, in case the SP backup server is managed by Veeam Service Provider Console version 5.0 or later, you cannot manage tenant accounts in Veeam Backup & Replication. You can change this setting in Veeam Service Provider Console. To learn more, see the Managing Veeam Cloud Connect Servers section in the Guide for Service Providers.