If you have a number of VMs running interdependent applications, you need to fail over them one by one, as a group. To do this automatically, you can prepare a cloud failover plan.
Before creating a cloud failover plan, check prerequisites. Then use the Cloud Failover Plan wizard to create a cloud failover plan.
- Launch the Cloud Failover Plan wizard.
- Specify the failover plan name and description.
- Select virtual machines.
- Specify default gateways.
- Specify public IP addressing rules.
- Review summary and finish working with wizard.