In case of a disaster in the production site when all critical VMs go offline and Veeam backup server becomes inaccessible, you can perform full site failover using Veeam Cloud Connect Portal. Veeam Cloud Connect Portal is a standalone web tool that allows a tenant to run a cloud failover plan remotely from a web browser on a desktop computer or a portable device.
Before using Veeam Cloud Connect Portal, check prerequisites. Then use the Veeam Cloud Connect Portal to perform failover tasks.
In This Section
- Accessing Cloud Connect Portal
- Logging In To Cloud Connect Portal
- Running Cloud Failover Plan
- Undoing Failover by Cloud Failover Plan
- Monitoring Failover Process And Results