If you perform manual license usage reporting, you must save the license usage report after review for future submission. You can also save the report in case of automatic reporting, for example, to keep a copy of the report in the desired folder. You can choose to save the report to a file in the PDF or CSV format.
To save a license usage report:
- Open the Monthly Usage Report window:
- [For automatic reporting] In the notification window informing that the report is generated, click Review.
- [For manual reporting] In the notification window informing that the report is generated, click Review Now.
- In the Monthly Usage Report window, click Save As.
- In the Save As window, browse to the folder to which you want to save the report, specify a name and format for the file of the report and click Save.