Step 3. Log On to Tenant Backup Server
To log on to Veeam Backup & Replication on the tenant side, you must specify connection settings to access the tenant backup server.
- In the Tenant field, select from the list the user name of the tenant account to whose backup server you want to connect. Tenants who have opened a control connection to the SP and whose backup servers are available for connection with the Remote Access Console automatically appear in this list.
- In the Backup server field, select from the list the name of the tenant backup server to which you want to connect. The list contains names of backup servers that belong to the selected tenant and are available for connection with the Remote Access Console.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter credentials of the user account that you want to use to connect to the tenant backup server. The user account must have the Veeam Backup Administrator role on the tenant backup server (or other role that allows the user to perform required operations in Veeam Backup & Replication).
- To save entered credentials, select the Remember my credentials option. Veeam Backup & Replication will save credentials locally in the Credential Manager of the machine on which you are opening the Remote Access Console. Every next time you open the Remote Access Console, Veeam Backup & Replication will automatically connect to the tenant backup server using saved credentials.
You can remove saved credentials at any time you need. To learn more, see Managing Credentials.
- To create a shortcut for the connection, click Save shortcut. You can create as many shortcuts as you need.
- Click Connect.