Managing License Usage Reports
On the first day of the month, Veeam Backup & Replication generates a license usage report. The report is based on the current number of used instances. The SP can perform the following actions with the license usage report:
- [For automatic reporting] Submit the license usage report to Veeam
- Review the license usage report
- Save the license usage report
- Adjust the number of processed VMs in the report
- Postpone the review of the report
The SP can also generate the report manually to view information about current license usage. To learn more, see Generating License Usage Report.